Reporting you have COVID-19

Updated 19 January 2022

If you have had a positive coronavirus test or if you’ve been told by NHS Test and Trace that you have to self-isolate, you must let us know through the following forms so that if necessary we can arrange support for you:

View our information about how we can support you if you are a student.

View our information about support for staff members.

Please also inform your line manager/academic supervisor/University contact.

Please see visit the everything you need to know about COVID tests and results page on what to do if you have symptoms, have had a test or need to self-isolate.